News

News

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

  Planning a Backyard Landscape (9 อ่าน)

2 ต.ค. 2569 12:20

I want to redesign my backyard and am considering getting professional help rather than trying to plan everything myself. The space needs to work for everyday use, but I’d also like it to look attractive and fit naturally with the house. I’m interested in how professional designers approach things such as layout, planting areas, pathways, seating and lighting. What information should I prepare before meeting with a landscape designer for the first time?

News

News

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

richter

richter

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

2 ต.ค. 2569 15:08 #1

Your backyard transformation becomes much simpler when you prepare properly for your initial design consultation. Start by creating a list of how you intend to use the space, such as outdoor dining, entertaining guests, relaxing, or providing room for kids and pets. Collect inspiration photos that highlight your preferred aesthetic, stone textures, color palettes, and planting styles. It helps to note where sunlight hits your yard during the day and flag any existing drainage issues or privacy concerns. For a closer look at professional design methodologies, 3D renderings, and spatial planning concepts, view https://oakshs.ca/landscape-design/ before your appointment. Having a clear budget range established upfront allows the designer to create a realistic layout without requiring expensive redesigns later.

richter

richter

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

ตอบกระทู้
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้