Pick Potential

Pick Potential

สมาชิก

Eagles Nick Sirianni says he needs to be calmer on sidelines after tense win vs. Giants (35 อ่าน)

20 มี.ค. 2567 13:08

coach Nick Sirianni is on the sidelines, frequently drawing headlines -- or going viral -- for his brashne s. But fresh off a tight win over the on Christmas Day in Week 16, Sirianni suggested he needs to work on keeping himself in check."I need to be better in those scenarios when there is some high-pre sure areas," Sirianni told reporters, . "They've got to see me calm and not tense there. There is a time and place to be tense and there's a time Tommy Hunter Jersey and place not to be. I know that's something that I always have to work on as a head coach, and so that's something I'm constantly working on."Several players, including wide receiver and pa s rusher , were seen getting vocal with Sirianni at the end of Monday's game, even as Philadelphia sealed a 33-25 victory to improve to 11-4. Fans speculated on Chuck Klein Jersey social media whether the discu sions were representative of bigger internal i sues, especially considering the team's previous December struggles. But Sirianni downplayed that notion this week, chalking it up to the demeanor of competitive leaders. "Body language -- I think body language, I don't know, I look more at actions than the body language," he said. "I know body language is a type of action, but I look more at the action of the players and the coaches and myself there, as opposed to the body language." Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get Darren Daulton Jersey the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. Smith, meanwhile, echoed Sirianni's Juan Samuel Jersey chief explanation -- that the Eagles are simply not satisfied with their performance Hector Neris Jersey -- while addre sing the sideline exchanges following Monday's win. "Eleven wins?" Smith said. "We're not playing good football right now. As an offense, we're not where we want to be. I'm not satisfied. Yeah, we got 11 wins. I'm not happy. It needs to be better for what I want to do, what everybody else in here wants to do, what we want to be. We're nowhere near that, so no, I'm not happy."

Pick Potential

Pick Potential

สมาชิก

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้