Pick Potential

Pick Potential

สมาชิก

LeSean McCoy says hes talked to several teams is looking for third straight Super Bowl run in 2021 (29 อ่าน)

20 มี.ค. 2567 13:06

has seen his touches decrease in three straight seasons, to the point he carried the ball just 10 times in 2020. Almost four months after becoming a free agent this offseason, the veteran running back is still a free agent. But that doesn't mean McCoy won't be back on the field this year. The 33-year-old former Pro Bowler on Tuesday that he's Mike Piazza Jersey spoken with several interested teams, after initially pondering retirement, in hopes of landing with a third straight Super Bowl champion."I've had some talks to my agent Drew Rosenhaus," McCoy said, per NFL.com. "I was contemplating retirement. I've had some teams reach out. I think right now it's just Jay Bruce Jersey all about being in shape, being ready for the call and also the right road, the right fit. I want to go to a team where I can compete. I want to go to a team where I can contribute. And make a playoff, hopefully championship run. That's the biggest thing; I think from winning two championships, it's hard to go to a team where you Mookie Wilson Jersey don't see anything happening." Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for Tim Tebow Jersey signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. McCoy struck gold with his last two destinations, winning his first and second Super Bowl rings with the and in 2019 and 2020, respectively. Ironically enough, the championships have come during McCoy's least productive seasons in the NFL. After a long run as one of the league's top backs playing for the (2009-14) and (2015-18), "Shady" settled for a rotational role in Kansas City, where Andy Reid -- his former coach in Philadelphia -- opted to use other Jose Reyes Jersey backs during the Chiefs' Super Bowl victory. As part of a deep Bucs backfield in 2020, he totaled just 25 touches in 10 games. McCoy enters 2021 as the NFL's 22nd-ranked all-time rusher, with 11,102 career yards, just behind big names like John Riggins, Corey Dillon and O.J. Simpson.

Pick Potential

Pick Potential

สมาชิก

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้