Pick Potential

Pick Potential

สมาชิก

Darren Waller Denzel Perryman looking for new deals with Raiders as training camp opens per report (39 อ่าน)

20 มี.ค. 2567 11:29

Darren Helm Women Jersey and have both outperformed their contracts with the . As the Raiders have opened training camp, the Pro Bowl players are hoping for a bump up in pay., Waller and Perryman are seeking new deals after Pro Bowl seasons. Waller has two years left on his deal and has a cap number of $6,843,750 this year and $7,000,000 in 2023 -- underpaid amongst tight ends compared to his performance since signing his extension in 2019. Perryman is in the final year of his deal with a cap number of $3,036,176 this season.Waller has been one of the best receiving tight Albin Grewe Jersey ends in the game over the past three years, ranking second at his position with 3,006 receiving yards. He his second among tight ends with 252 catches and tied for fifth in receiving touchdowns with 14. Waller andare the only two tight ends with 250 catches and 3,000 receiving yards over the past three years. Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount' Anthony Mantha Men Jersey s . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Nick Jensen Kids Jersey Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. With an average annual salary of $7,575,001, Waller is the 17th-highest paid tight end in football. Waller had 55 catches for 665 yards and two touchdowns last season, a year which he mi sed six games due to injury. The Pro Bowl tight end confirmed in April he this year and "loved playing in Vegas."Perryman had a career-high 154 tackles in his first season as full-time starting linebacker, starting all 15 games he played for Vegas. He also had 102 solo tackles and three pa ses defensed. Like Waller, Perryman reported to camp Wednesday even though they are seeking a new deal. "I knew that was coming," Perryman said in regards to Justin Abdelkader Kids Jersey contract questions, . "Let me answer that question: My agent Ron Butler is handling that. I just want to play football. That's it. I was waiting on it. That's why I'm sweating. I was waiting on it."

Pick Potential

Pick Potential

สมาชิก

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้