Pick Potential

Pick Potential

สมาชิก

Mike Ditka doesnt want Bears leaving Chicago Theyre a Chicago institution that should be the end of it (57 อ่าน)

20 มี.ค. 2567 11:25

The have called Soldier Field home since 1971 and Mike Ditka would prefer it stays that way. Ditka, who was the head coach of the Bears during their heyday at Soldier Alex Leatherwood Jersey Field, is sold on the franchise keeping Soldier Field their home and not leaving the city of Chicago."The Chicago Bears belong in the city of Chicago," Ditka . "That's it. Call me an old-timer, call me a traditionalist, whatever. They're a Chicago institution, and that should be the end of it."The Bears are considering a move to Arlington Heights , a significant step in the franchise relocating to the suburb. The Bears also announced a partnership with Churchill Downs, the company that owns the land. Chicago mayor Lori Lightfoot believes the franchise is just trying to get the city to help pay for Bo Jackson Jersey the needed renovations to Soldier Field."The Bears are locked into a lease at Soldier Field until 2033," Lightfoot said earlier this month. "In addition, this announcement from the Bears comes in the midst of negotiations for improvements at Soldier Field. This is clearly a negotiating tactic that the Bears have used before." Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Desmond Trufant Jersey Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. In addition toward Chicago potentially building a new stadium, all options are on the table regarding a new facility. If the city wishes to Ken Stabler Jersey be the host site for a Super Bowl, a stadium with a roof would have to be a prerequisite. That would be a major mistake according to Ditka, ruining the home-field advantage Chicago has in the NFC North."You want to tell me that a team coming up from a warm-weather climate isn't giving away a significant advantage to try and play in cold and rain outside in a Chicago December or January," Ditka said. "You can't practice for that kind of weather. You can't simulate it. You've got to be in it."Chicago Bears football weather is a great part of the team's legacy, and all of that legacy in Chicago in my life has been outdoors." If Ditka had his way, the Bears would remain in the stadium they're playing in. Renovations need to be made, but Soldier Field underwent a remodeling in 2003. With the lease lasting another 12 years, the Bears appear willing to get out of it Darren Waller Jersey -- no matter how unpopular the decision is with the city of Chicago or its legendary former coach.

Pick Potential

Pick Potential

สมาชิก

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้