Pick Potential

Pick Potential

สมาชิก

Titans help fan find wedding ring he lost in stands at game vs. Dolphins (61 อ่าน)

20 มี.ค. 2567 11:24

fan Chad Davis got to see his favorite team secure the AFC South divisional title Billy Sims Jersey on Sunday, but it was still a stre sful day for him. He lost his wedding ring at the game and took to Twitter to expre s how worried he was that he would never see it again.The band on the ring, which appropriately has the Titans logo on it, was lost somewhere at Ni san Stadium during the Titans 34-3 win over the . Davis, a season ticket holder, tweeted his section number out, hoping someone would stumble upon it."I lost my wedding band somewhere Nick Williams Jersey at the game today," he wrote, tagging the Titans' official Twitter account in the me sage. "From the day we got married. Sick to my stomach. Was sitting in section 202. Please share incase someone found it. I would pay to recover it." I lost my wedding band somewhere at the game today. From the day we got married. Sick to my stomach. Was sitting in section 202. Please share incase someone found it. I would pay to recover it. Chad Davis (@Chadro53) Employees of the team saw the tweet and reached out to him, writing back that they were searching the stadium high and Dean Marlowe Jersey low in hopes of locating the band. The search committee was succe sful, and Titans owner Burke Nihill let Davis know that the ring was in safe hands."All good, Chad. Someone will be in touch about how to get it back to you," Nihill tweeted. All good, Chad. Someone will be in touch about how to get it back to you. Burke Nihill (@BurkeNihill) Titans senior director of stadium events Ashley Stokely then emailed Doak Walker Jersey Davis, letting him know how he can get his ring back. Chad!! We found it!! Email me and I will give you instructions on how to pick this up tomorrow! Ashlee Stokely (@AshleeIsHot) Davis' wife Je s customized the ring with the Titans logo on it to represent his fandom. She usually goes to the games with him, but opted out due to the weather. She is the Frank Ragnow Jersey reason Davis has season tickets, as she bought them for him for a Valentine's Day gift two years ago.

Pick Potential

Pick Potential

สมาชิก

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้