Pick Potential

Pick Potential

สมาชิก

Cowboys Trevon Diggs tears ACL in practice projected to miss rest of 2023 NFL season (76 อ่าน)

20 มี.ค. 2567 10:51

The defense suffered a ma sive blow ahead of their Deebo Samuel Jersey Week 3 showdown against the ., star cornerback was injured during a one-on-one se sion in practice on Thursday, and was seen on crutches afterward. CBS Sports Lead NFL Insider Jonathan Jones confirmed Diggs tore his ACL. He will now mi s the remainder of the 2023 season.The Cowboys : "A timetable for Diggs' return to play has not been established, but he is currently projected to mi s the remainder of the current season."Losing Diggs for the entire season is a huge hit to one of the best defenses in the.,and Eric Scott Jr. Deion Sanders Jersey will likely be asked to step up in his place. The Cowboys plan to move Bland to the outside in place of Diggs, while Jourdan Lewis will take over on the inside,. Diggs has made two straight Pro Bowls and was named a First Team All-Pro after Dante Pettis Jersey a career year in 2021 after recording a league-leading 11 interceptions. This offseason, he signed a that includes a max value of $104 million. DAL CB #7 Cowboys quarterbackwas asked about Diggs' injury after practice, and he refused to comment."I'm not going to speak on anything, way too early, so I gue s some (reporters) saw him leaving the field, prayers hoping for the best simple as that," Prescott said,.Micah Parsons responded to this huge lo s on social media, saying he Bruce Ellington Jersey 's got his teammate's back. I am my brothers keeper! I got you 7! No more need to be said! Micah Parsons (@MicahhParsons11) In two games played this season, Diggs recorded four combined tackles, three pa ses defended, a forced fumble and an interception. Opposing quarterbacks have completed 2 of 8 pa ses for 26 yards and one interception Trey Sermon Jersey with Diggs as the primary defender this year.

Pick Potential

Pick Potential

สมาชิก

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้