Pick Potential

Pick Potential

สมาชิก

49ers Trey Lance addresses cryptic message about Titans says he doesnt want to be anywhere else than here (61 อ่าน)

20 มี.ค. 2567 10:02

The have a decision to make concerning the quarterback position. Kyle Shanahan appears to have two young signal-callers with potential in and . The former was tabbed as the franchise quarterback entering this past season, while the latter later stepped in and led the 49ers to the NFC Championship Game.Lance found himself in the headlines last month when he posted a Mack Hollins Jersey bit of a. Following the ' hire of former 49ers executive Ran Carthon, Lance posted three "fingers cro sed" emojis with a picture of Carthon. Was he wishing Carthon luck Larry Csonka Jersey with his new gig, or hoping that Carthon would find a way to take him with him to Music City?In speaking with quarterback coach Quincy Avery during a recent live show on Amp, Lance said the post was just him being supportive of one of his guys. In fact, he said he didn't know he created a story until coach Shanahan told him about it. The bottom line is that the former No. 3 overall pick doesn't have any interest in leaving the 49ers. DAL QB #15 CMP%48.4YDs194TD0INT1YD/Att6.26 "So, me and Ran Teddy Bridgewater Jersey got really close over the last -- I wouldn't say super close -- but we talked on the regular," Lance said, . "He would bring his boys in. I would hang out with his kids in the training room. So for me, it was huge. They were like a shining light. They come in and show me how many pushes they could do and stuff like that."So just getting to know someone's family like that, I was super happy for him for the opportunity. So, yeah, the fingers cro sed emoji is not like, 'Man, I'm cro sing my fingers I'm going to be a Tenne see Titan.' John Jenkins Jersey I cro s my fingers, man. I love it here. I don't ever want to be anywhere else." Lance suffered a season-ending ankle injury in Week 2 vs. the . In eight career games played, he has Jerome Baker Jersey completed 54.9 percent of his pa ses for 797 yards, five touchdowns and three interceptions. At this point, Lance is focused on proving to the 49ers that he's the long-term answer at quarterback. Not looking at other potential landing spots.

Pick Potential

Pick Potential

สมาชิก

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้