srfh

srfh

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

McCown, unpredicted Jets jump final winless Browns 17-14 (149 อ่าน)

27 ธ.ค. 2566 10:29

CLEVELAND (AP) Upon his to start with getaway back again toward Cleveland, Josh McCown proficient a little something refreshing and some thing unanticipated. It took me 3 a long time and 2 groups, Fresh York quarterback reported. Nonetheless dang gummit, I received me a acquire at FirstEnergy Stadium. As a customer. Post proceeds right here. https://www.brownsfansgoods.com/Browns_George_Atkinson_Jersey. Introduced as a result of the Browns inside February right after 2 seasons, McCown acquired some revenge upon his past workers via throwing 2 touchdown passes and foremost the unpredicted Jets in the direction of a 17-14 acquire earlier mentioned the winless Browns and practice Hue Jackson, who benched novice quarterback DeShone Kizer and is below further more tension at the time slipping in the direction of 1-20. McCown received just 1 video game as a rookie within 2 seasons with Cleveland, and that arrived within Baltimore. He went 0-7 at house for the Browns (0-5), who launched him upon Feb. 7 in just a expense-chopping stream. The 38-12 months-outdated wasnt searching for payback, nonetheless he acquired it with 2 minute-50 % scoring tosses. Very little was required this time of the Jets (3-2), still theyve grow to be a surprising good results tale. We havent completed every little thing, train Todd Bowles reported. Weve received a few online games. By means of no signifies are we excellent. Weve bought in the direction of participate in a great deal much better in the direction of battle Fresh new England (following 7 days) or everyone else. McCown threw a 2-back garden TD go in direction of Austin Seferian-Jenkins within the 3rd quarter and a 24-yarder in direction of Jermaine Kearse within just the fourth in direction of Deliver the Jets a 17-7 direct en course toward their 3rd directly victory. Kearse TD capped a 97-back garden motivation when Jackson made a decision not toward attempt a foreseeable future tying market reason newbie kicker Zane Gonzalez forgotten 2 efforts in just the initial 50 percent and went for it upon fourth down. Unfortunately, managing back again Isaiah Crowell was stopped quick by means of Fresh new York security and McCown moved the Jets down the market, aided as a result of a 34-garden go upon 3rd down in the direction of restricted conclusion Eric Tomlinson. Jackson claimed Gonzalez past misses factored into his preference, however he was absolutely sure that his protection would take the ball again inside of beneficial marketplace issue. Despite the fact that the determination in direction of shun the industry objective was controversial, Jackson close towards bench an useless Kizer for Kevin Hogan was the instantly go. Hogan threw 2 touchdown passes, a 21-yarder in the direction of beginner restricted stop David Njoku and a 41-yarder in the direction of Duke Johnson inside of the previous 2 minutes in the direction of pull the Browns inside of 17-14. Cleveland attempted an onside kick, nevertheless Jets linebacker Julian Stanford recovered it and McCown knelt 3 periods in direction of operate out the clock. It is the 1st year within his 15-12 months profession that McCown contains received a few consecutive begins. At the time the sport finished, McCown chased down Jackson and place his arm close to the embattled train. I advised him toward dangle inside of there, McCown claimed. Combat the battle. With his long term expanding cloudy, Jackson opened the moment 50 % with Hogan, who arrived into performing exercises camp as the personnel missed No. 4 quarterback. Hogan introduced a spark, behind the Browns toward a touchdown and their to start with contribute of the year upon the opening ownership of the 3rd quarter. I didnt believe that it was shifting in just the straight guidance, Jackson mentioned of Kizer benching. That is why I built the determination in the direction of just take him out. We shift into just about every match seeking towards gain https://www.brownsfansgoods.com/Browns_Dawand_Jones_Jersey. That is our function. That is our undertaking. That is my process. Im not listed here merely towards purchase avid gamers superior. That is section of it, yet it is as well in direction of earn. I consider if there is a option that demands in direction of be developed in direction of acquire, that is the preference I am transferring towards crank out. Kizer was understandably let down immediately after the activity. Disappointed for positive, claimed the moment-spherical choose, who contains 9 interceptions and a league-very low 49. 5 ranking. This is all fresh towards me. Currently being 0-5 is fresh toward me. This business enterprise and this metropolis justifies wins. Kizer stood upon the sideline following in the direction of Jackson carrying a baseball cap and blank phrase as Hogan accomplished 5 directly passes, like his scoring move towards Njoku, who snared the go with a diving, just one-passed seize Alex Leatherwood Jersey. Jackson claimed hell hesitate towards keep an eye on the tape just before generating a choice upon his quarterback for future 7 days after the Browns take a look at Houston. GARRETT SHINES Although the Browns shed in direction of 2-30 inside of their very last 32 online games, they did eventually obtain in direction of watch No. 1 all round draft choose Myles Garrett. Garrett, who overlooked Cleveland 1st 4 game titles with a substantial ankle sprain, sat out the to start with 2 performs just before recording a sack upon his very first snap. He done with 2 sacks inside of minimal period. Sacks dont signify a thing if yourself dont gain, Garrett stated. It awesome in direction of comprise figures, nevertheless on your own comprise in direction of consider the dub (W) at the conclusion of the working day. KILLER TURNOVERS The Browns wasted 4 scoring possibilities in the course of a at times comical and not possible in direction of keep an eye on very first fifty percent within just which they ruled statistically, nevertheless couldnt receive out of their personalized route. Crowell fumbled a pitch in just Clean York 10, Gonzalez ignored 2 market plans and Kizer threw an interception at the function line. Harm Jets: RB Bilal Powell exited within just the minute quarter with a calf damage, forcing 3rd-stringer Elijah McGuire into phase. Novice Matt Forte was inactive for the moment right 7 days with turf toe. Browns: LB James Burgess sustained a remaining knee damage inside the fourth and walked off. ; Starting off LB Jamie Collins ignored his 3rd immediately video game with a concussion.

Browns Store

srfh

srfh

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้