John Brown
Quoted 2500 for seat repair, is that normal or am I being taken for a ride (4 อ่าน)
25 ก.ย. 2569 17:30
So I've got a 2018 Camry with the beige leather interior and the driver seat has a split along the seam plus some cracking on the armrest. Nothing catastrophic but it bothers me every time I get in. I went to one place in Musaffah Industrial Area and the guy looked at it for thirty seconds, said 2500 dirhams and that I'd need to leave the car for two days. No breakdown of materials, no explanation, just a number. That felt off to me so I started asking around and found a top rated car seat and upholstery repair in Musaffah Industrial Area that apparently gives itemized quotes and does same-day work on smaller jobs. Still, I have zero reference point for what this should cost. Is 2500 reasonable for a seat bottom and armrest, or should I be looking at half that? I don't mind paying for quality stitching but I also don't want to be the guy who overpaid because he didn't ask around first. Would appreciate real numbers from anyone who's done this recently.
John Brown
ผู้เยี่ยมชม